Project Torque
    Ceturtdiena
    2024-05-16
    4:18 AM

RSS
    Project torque jauns režīms? - Forum Galvenie
    [ Jaunas vēstules · Dalībnieki · Foruma noteikumi · Meklēšana · RSS ]
    • Lappuse 1 no 1
    Forum » Project Torque » Viss pārējais » Project torque jauns režīms?
    Project torque jauns režīms?
    LettDatums: Trešdiena, 2009-06-03, 1:20 PM | Ziņa # 1
    Administrators
    Grupa: Administrators
    Ziņas:2585
    Reputācija:12 ±

Aizrādījumi: ±
    PT brālim uzgāju to, ka ir jauns režīms, saucās Summo (lol?):

LettDatums: Trešdiena, 2009-06-03, 6:13 PM | Ziņa # 2
    Administrators

Tiko viena lieta ieskrēja prātā - te notiek dauzīšanās/grūstišanās, kaut kas līdzīgs kā KHO eventā, vai ne? Varbūt tieši tapēc viņam radās tāda ideja jo notiek darbs pie šāda režīma?

MARTINIVLKSDatums: Trešdiena, 2009-06-03, 8:10 PM | Ziņa # 3
    Grupa: Users
    Ziņas:978
    Reputācija:11 ±

Nu tad jau laakam tā arī būs. Vispar izskatās ka šamējie strādā pie kautka patiešām liela smile Japastās vai nešmu saņemis beats uzaicinajumu tongue

LettDatums: Piektdiena, 2009-06-19, 11:32 AM | Ziņa # 4
    Administrators

Es katru dienu skatos bet nekā, un tev nav? Ja kāds dabū, varētu vienu akauntu uz visiem nosharot (protams tikai priekš trusted)

ViesisDatums: Sestiena, 2014-01-11, 5:18 AM | Ziņa # 5
    Grupa: Viesi
    Ziņas:
    Reputācija: ±

Rating Being tired of replacing my NiCad peerowd drill every few years due to battery failure I reviewed the new line of Li-Ion drills. It came down to either the Makita BDF452HW and the Milwaukee 2601-22, 18 volt units. After reading many reviews on the Makita and finding a lot of battery failure problems I turned to the Milwaukee. Their batteries seemed to have much fewer problems which makes me believe that Makita in trying to charge their batteries in 15 minutes may be the culprit. Fast charging most batteries seems to shorten the life especially with Li-ion batteries that can have an internal temperature problem. The Milwaukee takes twice the time which is more reasonable to me.The Milwaukee batteries have a nice built in indicator that tells you the level of charge left. The Makita does not. The Milwaukee has a clip to hold two spare bits which I understand the Makita does not. It also is shorter than my old DeWalt Ni-Cad drill which is a plus in handling.I have other Milwaukee epuipment and find they are built well, perform well and are well thought out. The clincher was a price drop on Amazon to $149.99 with a $10 shipping fee.I have been using the drill for several weeks drilling and driving screws and it performs as expected.
    ViesisDatums: Svētdiena, 2014-01-12, 4:19 PM | Ziņa # 6
    Grupa: Viesi
    Ziņas:
    Reputācija: ±

I<a href="http://yhovir.com"> resepct</a> Roadfly a lot. I<a href="http://yhovir.com"> resepct</a> BMW a lot. I understand, but do not accept as uniform in the industry, the SAV acronym. And I do not accept Roadfly's acceptance of the SAV moniker in its reviews; it makes me think they have blindly accepted other assertions by BMW when Roadfly won't reject as silly the SAV moniker. In this review, the reviewer discusses the impressive performance for an SAV that weighs nearly 5,000 pounds. There are cross-overs and there are SUVs in the industry. Not SAVs.
    Forum » Project Torque » Viss pārējais » Project torque jauns režīms?
    • Lappuse 1 no 1
    Meklēšana:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
    Tiek izmantotas uCoz tehnoloģijas