Forum » Sakums » Jaunumi » TaoTronics TT-DL029 LED Desk Lamp
    TaoTronics TT-DL029 LED Desk Lamp
    LettDatums: Ceturtdiena, 2019-02-21, 0:30 AM | Ziņa # 1
    Administrators
    Grupa: Administrators
    Ziņas:2585
    Reputācija:12 ±

Aizrādījumi: ±
    This is an excellent, solid very little table lamp. I browse some reviews that aforementioned it had been flimsy, however I don't realize that in the least. the bottom is significant enough to stay it firmly on the table even at its furthest extended position. The joints are place along well, thus once you move it to a specific position, it stays wherever you set it. There are several settings for the categories of sunshine (reading, bright white, etc.) however these, for me, are just about overkill. twenty five completely different lighting choices consisting of 5 color temperatures and 5 brightness levels. The night mode helps you to sleep whereas still guiding the method for nightly getups; 3-way-180° adjustability for the best lighting angle. the automated timer turns the lamp off once hour and also the memory operate remembers the antecedently used setting. Having a table lamp that may amendment over to match the colour temperature of my monitors once night lightweight kicks on may be a terribly nice quality of life issue. I see nothing wrong with this lamp to date once per week, I modify it usually, and it doesn't show signs of loosening or something like that. The charging port is good too, it charges my iPad nightlong, and keeps it at the identical battery level after I am mistreatment it for college. the sole issue I want this lamp has would be a better power output on the USB port. i do know TT sells lamps that have that, however savvy and every one that. Overall, i like to recommend this lamp for the value purpose as expected. If you check this out once it's on sale, i might say grab it.

Forum » Sakums » Jaunumi » TaoTronics TT-DL029 LED Desk Lamp
    • Lappuse 1 no 1
    Meklēšana:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
    Tiek izmantotas uCoz tehnoloģijas