Forum » Sakums » Noteikumi » Ipevo 5-883-4-01-00 VZ-R 8MP Document Camera
    Ipevo 5-883-4-01-00 VZ-R 8MP Document Camera
    LettDatums: Sestiena, 2018-10-27, 8:54 PM | Ziņa # 1
    Administrators
    Grupa: Administrators
    Ziņas:2585
    Reputācija:12 ±

Aizrādījumi: ±
    This is my initial amazon review as a result of I desire it's my duty to let folks understand how nice this camera is for a document camera. I initial tried the HUE whole digital camera and was in between plenty of various merchandise. The HUE was terrible and glitching all the time. i ultimately came it for this one. I teach elementary students and do not have time for a glitchy camera. we do not have document cameras at our college therefore I required to buy one that was cheap. to this point this camera has been wonderful and such a relief to own one thing that works. It plugs directly into your laptop USB and therefore the computer code transfer is super simple, took Pine Tree State concerning one minute. I do should say that I bought the magnetic extension piece that comes with it so as to work out a page. i am extremely glad I purchased this together with the document camera as a result of it offers Pine Tree State additional flexibility. If you're a lecturer obtain THIS one!

Best Document Cameras of 2019 Review

Forum » Sakums » Noteikumi » Ipevo 5-883-4-01-00 VZ-R 8MP Document Camera
    • Lappuse 1 no 1
    Meklēšana:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
    Tiek izmantotas uCoz tehnoloģijas