Forum » Sakums » Noteikumi » Ipevo Ziggi-HD Plus Document Camera Review
    Ipevo Ziggi-HD Plus Document Camera Review
    LettDatums: Sestiena, 2018-10-27, 9:07 PM | Ziņa # 1
    Administrators
    Grupa: Administrators
    Ziņas:2585
    Reputācija:12 ±

Aizrādījumi: ±
    I purchased this camera to catch video for some video exercises I am getting ready. I required it to catch me talking, some work area exhibitions, and me working through issues on a page or white board. I am running Windows 7 with a Pentium i7 processor. The camera capacities well, yet the accounts don't adjust the sound and video well. I've attempted truly every emphasis of setting I can consider, including the most minimal goals for the video and utilizing my USB 3.0 port, and keeping in mind that the playback is fine, maneuvering the video document into altering programming to join with different clasps yields a few seconds delay among video and sound. Inadmissible! I took a stab at utilizing some other programming other than the program required for task, and keeping in mind that that labored for seven days, as of this current week that product won't work with this camera. I have sent the data to the Ipevo encourage work area and am anticipating an answer from their building office. I'm not extremely cheerful and since the arrival window for this camera has shut seems as though I'm trapped. On the off chance that all you need to do is "communicate" from the camera to a live group of onlookers, this camera ought to do what you need. In any case, it isn't the decision for chronicle and sparing video in spite of that the thing depiction says it can do this.

Best Document Camera 2019

Forum » Sakums » Noteikumi » Ipevo Ziggi-HD Plus Document Camera Review
    • Lappuse 1 no 1
    Meklēšana:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
    Tiek izmantotas uCoz tehnoloģijas