Forum » Sakums » Svarīgas lietas » LUCID 10 Inch Gel Memory Foam Mattress
    LUCID 10 Inch Gel Memory Foam Mattress
    LettDatums: Sestiena, 2018-10-20, 9:20 PM | Ziņa # 1
    Administrators
    Grupa: Administrators
    Ziņas:2585
    Reputācija:12 ±

Aizrādījumi: ±
    am approaching the three month mark with my new Lucid latex pad and would really like to provide a ninety days sleep report and share my expertise with the corporate. i'm departure my original elaborate review below but do note, a number of my thoughts concerning this fine pad are currently updated three months in and that i have supplemental stars to my original review thus i've got updated this pad to a full 5 (5) stars!

As you'll be able to see in my original review below, I did many analysis and selected latex for the "cool factor". I merely cannot believe simply however cool latex is. NO memory foam or "cool gel" foam is as cool as latex.

The issue I had with the pad initially was i believed it's going to be simply a really bit firm on behalf of me the abdomen sleeper however it absolutely was firm for my partner the facet sleeper. She required a lot of artefact for her hips once on her facet and it did hurt her she aforementioned.

I shared my thoughts with the corporate and a cool gel foam topper was counseled supported my has to facilitate build the pad a touch softer.
    I researched all the Lucid offerings and selected this two.5" LUCID topper LUCID two.5 in. Gel Infused airy Memory Foam pad Topper with Removable Tencel mix cowl 3-Year pledge - King Size

I needed a bit a lot of softness however my thinking is a lot of foam isn't continuously higher as I do sort of a firm pad. I thought of the 2", 2.5", 3", 4" toppers however selected the two.5". I do assume the two.5" was the most effective selection for my wants, simply a bit softer is what i used to be going for and thought i'll bottom out with a 2" and a 4" topper would be the softest of the soft, smart for a few however not ME the firm pad fan.

This merchant was fantastic and reached resolute ME and created ME desire my sleep was important! i will be able to purchase LUCID once more for the client service issue alone.

The topper arrived, came up to size in Associate in Nursing hour and that we were off to sleep. Long story short, my partner is one thousandth happy no with this latex pad and therefore the further topper. My issue is I lost the good thing about the cool latex pad. Its not the toppers fault as cool gel foam or memory foam is solely not as cool as latex, period.

I do live to tell the tale the coast within the hot south, my AC isn't one thousandth and that i have some further pounds thus I did heat up with the supplemental topper. Its virtually Gregorian calendar month currently and therefore the home is cooling a touch and that i realize dilutant bedding will facilitate the warmth. Before removing my thick bedding I woke in sousing sweat between ME and therefore the primeper; this was August at the beach within the hot south and my partner did have a lot of of a winter thick comforter on top, with the latex bed alone any comforter was fine however doesn't work with the topper.

The 2.5" topper did add i might say fifteenth softness to the additional firm pad and that i will accept the firmness however given a selection I do believe I like the firm pad alone but, my partner prefers the supplemental topper. the maximum amount as i prefer this Latex pad I had to compromise for my partner and my thinking is with dynamical resolute dilutant bedding, sheets etc i am okay this fall and winter needless to say.

Updating three months in, the latex pad smell reported is currently ninety nine.9995% gone. I now not smell it in the slightest degree. FYI, the topper smell was zero in 24-48 hrs.

I had the thought I my cut the topper in Associate in Nursingd let the partner use it on her facet an i am going back to the pad alone as crazy as that sounds however a shame to butcher such a fine (but hotter than latex) topper. when it slow with my setup my thinking is as long as i take advantage of a skinny or plume comforter, drop the AC down simply a touch I appear to be ready to adapt to the supplemental heat, but nothing like sleeping on it cool latex within the summer at the beach! It will complicate things once I may use a firm on my facet and a smitten the opposite however that's no fault of Lucid and life is filled with compromises.

I do conceive to provides it another month and take away the topper for an evening and simply see if the pad is softer as latex can get softer with time.
    I do surprise if adding the topper might provide my pad longer life? I do have an obvious bedding as noted in my original review below however a topper may additionally facilitate defend the pad with a spill, puppy or one thing.

Also, bear in mind if debating the firmness of this pad you'll be able to continuously build a pad softer with a topper however you cant build a pad firmer however a memory foam toppers it's going to additionally add some heat. If you're considering this latex pad due to the cool issue, let ME recommend you'll not realize a cooler pad amount.
    just raise yourself if most are okay with a really firm pad.

I do love the pad, I do currently love the corporate / merchant, I do love the latex cool! I do love the latex fast response feel vs the memory or gel foam. My partner required tenth thusfter and that we have that currently so i'm glad I had the choice to alter the pad feel with a topper..

Only thought, suggestion is it'd be nice if LUCID created a Latex topper that might add barely of softness however retain the fantastic cool issue solely found in latex. latex toppers are high-priced thus if LUCID may bring cheap|a reasonable Latex topper to plug it'd sell like mad (TAKE NOTE LUCID) as affordable latex toppers merely do not exist. If you'll be able to build an inexpensive latex pad, you'll be able to build an inexpensive latex topper and that we can obtain it!

My thoughts are IF you and your silent partner each would like the best bed within the firm to further firm class and are on a budget searching for the most effective pad for the worth from a corporation and merchant you'll be able to one thousandth depend upon... this is often your mattress!

What it will...Firm and funky at an excellent worth, this pad will okay and that i provides it hight marks! ! Thanks LUCID!

I researched mattresses over a year. I shopped my native pad stores, native discount club, native huge box, furnishings stores and researched each on-line bed during a box vogue pades I may realize and researched everything on Amazon solely to decide on this LUCID 10" Latex mattress and this is often why...

Im a giant guy, 238 lbs, and my partner could be a and size similarly. I had a chic $2,000 pillow prime pad and detested because it didn't stoppage and was thanks to soft on behalf of me as a abdomen sleeper. I live to tell the tale the coast in sub-tropical South geographic region and its HOT and wet and as a giant guy, I sleep hot. i attempted the Tempur pad ( future ) years past and from that moment I knew a spring pad was out now as I had to own foam however upset concerning the froth heat and the way long the pad would last and that i simply cannot pay the worth of a second user automobile for a mattress.

My general analysis recommend Latex is firmer ( i prefer a firm mattress) and latex is incredibly cool even cooler than cool gel foam thus i believed that was a and. Some recommend Latex might stoppage higher particularly with a significant person and that i see a "full" Latex pad may last forever however full Latex gets into the worth of a second user automobile once more thus enter the LUCID.

The Lucid has base foam with Latex layer on prime thus I hope to induce most of the Latex profit while not the total Latex price! This LUCID appearance to be one if not the foremost cheap Latex pad on the market. The reviews look smart and therefore the 25-year warrantee appearance nice and therefore the terribly low value is strictly what i used to be searching for.

I additionally purchased this bed frame on Amazon as its one amongst the few with 3" or beneath slats that I see most foam mattresses recommend
    Zinus Upholstered Button Tufted Premium bed with but three in. spacing picket Slat Support, King

Happy with the frame and therefore the pad fits well thereon.

I additionally purchased this LUCID pad preserver
    LUCID Super Soft material from Bamboo Jersey pad preserver - Waterproof - mud Mite Protection - King
    I extremely recommend this waterproof preserver as most pad manufactures won't back the pledge if even alittle stain thus a preserver could be a should IMO.

I opened the vacuum pack and placed the pad on my new bed and watched it expand. The pad came to size fast and that i did sleep thereon the primary night however the smell...

Okay, the smell... My analysis recommend Latex smells. the primary day the smell was as if I had new carpet put in within the chamber. Im on my fourth day and have left a window open 1/2" and an admirer on and its higher however still features a smell. My thoughts are the new carpet smell doesn't keep ME from shopping for carpet and therefore the smell of rubber-base paint doesn't keep ME from painting an area thus Im positive this may be fine however apprehend what to expect. My partner responded with " i do not mind the smell...smells sort of a new house to me".

HEAT...it has NO heat! the first night my partner aforementioned her feet were cold! August at the beach within the South and her feet are cold; what will that tell you concerning however cool this Latex pad is!

Okay, fourth day and a touch early for an actual opinion concerning firmness however to provide you a concept my female offspring jumped on the bed and aforementioned. "Its exhausting and stinks, i prefer the previous pad better".

I do like this pad but it's a really firm pad, maybe to firm...
    Im thinking i'll would like concerning tenth to fifteen softer but, i do know you cannot build a pad firmer however you'll be able to build a pad thusfter so thereupon in mind, maybe a foam pad topper would improve things and build my pad a touch softer?

I may report back when some a lot of nights sleep.

Best Mattress of 2019

Forum » Sakums » Svarīgas lietas » LUCID 10 Inch Gel Memory Foam Mattress
    • Lappuse 1 no 1
    Meklēšana:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
    Tiek izmantotas uCoz tehnoloģijas