Project Torque
    Otrdiena
    2024-05-14
    10:07 AM

RSS
    TaoTronics LED Desk Lamp with 4 Lighting Modes and 5 Brightn - Forum Galvenie
    [ Jaunas vēstules · Dalībnieki · Foruma noteikumi · Meklēšana · RSS ]
    • Lappuse 1 no 1
    Forum » Komandas » Galvenais » TaoTronics LED Desk Lamp with 4 Lighting Modes and 5 Brightn
    TaoTronics LED Desk Lamp with 4 Lighting Modes and 5 Brightn
    LettDatums: Sestiena, 2018-12-15, 2:42 PM | Ziņa # 1
    Administrators
    Grupa: Administrators
    Ziņas:2585
    Reputācija:12 ±

Aizrādījumi: ±
    I attempted this for around 5 days and had just a solitary aversion - yet it was a major issue.

The light bar is level so the LED's glare is in your eyes when working at a PC screen. I attempted it in various positions; when my significant other had a similar response (unprompted by me) the time had come to send it back.

In particular, at 16" high (with the light bar parallel with the work area surface, i.e., 90*) that puts it even with the highest point of my 17" screen (and I accept likewise for by far most of different screens). It may work if there were 1" or so shields on the sides of the bar to keep that glare.

Something else, the requesting and sending went immaculately. While the light gave off an impression of being made modestly made, it appeared to be very much structured and it functioned admirably. I figure this would be extraordinary as a composition work area just light, or potentially a night table light. It just is lousy with a PC.

More indepth review: LED Desk Lamp

Forum » Komandas » Galvenais » TaoTronics LED Desk Lamp with 4 Lighting Modes and 5 Brightn
    • Lappuse 1 no 1
    Meklēšana:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
    Tiek izmantotas uCoz tehnoloģijas