Project Torque
    Otrdiena
    2024-05-14
    4:31 AM

RSS
    Phive Architect Lamp/LED Task Lamp with Clamp - Forum Galvenie
    [ Jaunas vēstules · Dalībnieki · Foruma noteikumi · Meklēšana · RSS ]
    • Lappuse 1 no 1
    Forum » Komandas » Galvenais » Phive Architect Lamp/LED Task Lamp with Clamp
    Phive Architect Lamp/LED Task Lamp with Clamp
    LettDatums: Sestiena, 2018-12-15, 9:21 PM | Ziņa # 1
    Administrators
    Grupa: Administrators
    Ziņas:2585
    Reputācija:12 ±

Aizrādījumi: ±
    Decent splendid light with numerous alternatives. Somewhat overrated... the arms look pretty and all, however the base pivot isn't 100% strong and appears to wobble a bit. It accompanies a few allen wrenches to use to fix the pivots to keep the thing set up... which is pleasant as I utilized them twice as of now. The base pivot screw is extremely tight, despite everything it wobbles in the stand... some way or another the base pivot appears to slacken after some time... will perceive how well this functions is for quite some time run. Ought to be great as long as it shouldn't be moved much. Giving 3 stars in light of the fact that the joints appear to be feeble and dubious to move... not what I expect at an item in this cost run.

Refreshing my survey from 3 to 5 stars... Phive client bolster is brilliant tended to part of my worry. The light itself is astonishing, yet despite everything I feel the joints should be better done. Notwithstanding, Phive remains by their items and give extraordinary help!

More indepth review: LED Desk Lamp

Forum » Komandas » Galvenais » Phive Architect Lamp/LED Task Lamp with Clamp
    • Lappuse 1 no 1
    Meklēšana:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
    Tiek izmantotas uCoz tehnoloģijas