Project Torque
    Trešdiena
    2024-05-15
    5:10 AM

RSS
    Serveri tiks restartēti 9:00(PDT)- 10% Bonuss - Forum Galvenie
    [ Jaunas vēstules · Dalībnieki · Foruma noteikumi · Meklēšana · RSS ]
    • Lappuse 1 no 1
    Forum » Project Torque » Project Torque » Serveri tiks restartēti 9:00(PDT)- 10% Bonuss
    Serveri tiks restartēti 9:00(PDT)- 10% Bonuss
    LettDatums: Trešdiena, 2009-06-17, 10:04 AM | Ziņa # 1
    Administrators
    Grupa: Administrators
    Ziņas:2585
    Reputācija:12 ±

Aizrādījumi: ±
    Atkal ir pienācis šis laiks nedēļā. Serveri tiks izslēgti/restartēti 9:00 pēc PDT laika. Pēc serveru restartēšanas/izslēgšanas būs bonuss 10% apmērā.

ViesisDatums: Piektdiena, 2012-08-03, 4:08 AM | Ziņa # 2
    Grupa: Viesi
    Ziņas:
    Reputācija: ±

Aizrādījumi: ±
    , the only difference seems to be that there are more power lsoess in a boat than in a car, but this is not true because most boats do not offer variable speed drive. Therefore, engine speed is almost directly proportional to watercraft speed with any deviation due to the power or traction lsoess at different propeller speeds. This means that a good marine powertrain needs good low end torque to overcome the fact that there are no low gears to use to achieve it.I reread your question and realized I did not answer a main point of yours about the force of the water Just as a boat only has to power against the water it is pushing against, so must a car only power against the pavement it is pushing against. My point is that if you draw an adequate free body diagram you will see that the boat (and the car) have to push harder on the concrete or water to accelerate themselves if they weigh more. F=ma, if the car weighs more it will take more force to accelerate at the same rate, the same is true for boats. You will see this if you realize that the boat is not accelerating the same if it is 1 ton as it would if it were 10 tons.
    Forum » Project Torque » Project Torque » Serveri tiks restartēti 9:00(PDT)- 10% Bonuss
    • Lappuse 1 no 1
    Meklēšana:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
    Tiek izmantotas uCoz tehnoloģijas